Are you an enthusiastic Year 4 looking for a positive school in Thurrock?
We Will Pay You To Scale!
A Good Primary School in Thurrock are looking for an enthusiastic Key Stage 2 Teacher to join them in January 2019 on a permanent basis to teach a Year 4 Class.
The school is a happy and welcoming place, especially due to its small size and village feel. The school is ambitious for its pupils and their futures. They are committed to school improvement and feel that all associated with the school have a part to play in this, underpinning their community feel. They aim to deliver the best possible education for all pupils, hence why the school are committed to staff development and sharing best practice across the academy. The school has an added bonus that they grow their own vegetables and have a sensory garden.
As the Year 4 Teacher you will be responsible for assessing, planning, marking and organisation of Classroom Assistants. As part of a larger academy chain, you will have opportunities to work alongside and share ideas with other Year 4 Teachers across the group.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Fully Qualified Key Stage 2 Teacher, NQT's are welcome to apply (recent experience in Year 4 is not essential but preferred)
- A Team Player, hard-working and dedicated to raising pupil achievement
- Committed to maintaining standards and narrowing the gap
The school will be able to offer:
- A happy and welcoming environment and with enthusiastic children
- Friendly and dedicated staff with a strong team ethos
- A positive "'can do" attitude
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in having a conversation about this Year 4 Teacher opportunity at this school then please give Sarah Catchpole a call on 01245 392 580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
Do you know anybody looking for work? We Pay £250 Referral Bonus!