Are you a Year 2 Teacher looking for a Supportive School in Thurrock?
We Will Pay You To Scale!
A reputable and well known local Primary School in Thurrock are looking for a Qualified Teacher (NQT or FQT) to join them on 7th January 2019 for a Maternity Cover till 25th July 2019 as a Year 2 Teacher.
The school are a very large Thurrock Primary School that meets the current Government Floor Standards across English & Mathematics. They are a "Good" school who make excellent progress, especially in Early Years. The school has very high Mathematics standards across all Key Stages. There is plenty of opportunity for shared planning with your other Year 2 Teacher and to bounce ideas off of each other in a friendly Key Stage 1 Team.
There is good behaviour and enthusiasm for learning as the teachers work well together to provide an all round education and engaging curriculum. The pupils have high self esteem and a strong sense of community.
The school are looking for:
- Enthusiastic, committed and creative teachers
- Teachers who set high expectations and have reflective practice
- Knowledgeable and passionate teachers
- Resilient and teachers prepared to go the extra mile
- Experience as a Year 2 Teacher
In return they can offer:
- A large friendly team who have a good community feel
- Pupils and staff with a good sense of humour
- A forward thinking school
- Able to offer M1 through to UPS2
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in having a conversation about being a Year 2 Teacher at this school then give Sarah Catchpole a call on 01245 392 580 or email email@example.com
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
Do you know anybody looking for work? We Pay £250 Referral Bonus!