We are currently seeking strong Primary Teachers who will be available for ad-hoc and/or long-term cover within our lovely partnership schools in South Tyneside/Gateshead as of Easter 2019. We have excellent professional relationships with several schools of varying size and demographic, meaning that we are confident we will be able to find teaching work to suit you.
The schools regularly request our Primary Teachers for a variety of roles across all three primary key stages meaning that we can accommodate you if you have a preference for a particular age group. We can also offer work on a part-time or a full-time basis depending on your availability.
We will accept applications from both experienced Primary Teachers and confident NQTs who have a good track record of promoting pupil progress in the EYFS/KS1/KS2. Successful candidates will be expected to either deliver pre-prepared lessons to a high standard or undertake all planning, teaching and assessment of the appropriate year group's curriculum when working on a long-term basis.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK primary schools
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging intervention sessions which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Primary Teacher
* Solid subject knowledge across the whole primary curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Primary Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you!