The Education Network are currently seeking enthusiastic and capable primary teachers to put forward for supply work in our partnership schools across South Tyneside and Gateshead. We work closely with several lovely schools in the area and they frequently request our specialist supply primary teachers for both ad-hoc cover and long-term assignments, making this an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door of some fantastic schools.
We are able to offer you work to suit your schedule, whether that be full-time or part-time, and we will take into account your preferences for key stage/working pattern (e.g. PPA cover, intervention). You never know what a school is going to need and for how long, so we are confident that we can find something to suit you!
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as a primary teacher in UK schools
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a primary teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the Development Matters and/or primary National Curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of supply primary teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for an informal call-back; we look forward to hearing from you! If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of primary supply teacher has been unsuccessful.