We are currently seeking a strong, hardworking and enthusiastic Year 4 Teacher to work with one of our lovely partnership primary schools in Gateshead for the Summer 1 half term. This role is 4 days a week (Monday-Thursday) and the successful candidate will be expected to be responsible for the planning, teaching and assessing of the Year 4 curriculum for the duration of their stay.
This is a fantastic two-form primary school meaning that the Year 4 Teacher will be supported by a year group partner throughout the assignment. We will accept applications from both experienced teachers and outstanding NQTs who have experience teaching in LKS2.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as a Year 4 Teacher (or similar) in UK schools
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Year 4 Teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the Year 4 national curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Year 4 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you!
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.