We are currently seeking a strong, hardworking and enthusiastic Upper KS2 Teacher who has a proven track record of promoting pupil progress in Year 5 and Year 6. This is to work with our lovely partnership middle school in Gosforth who regularly need both ad-hoc and long-term teaching cover in their Year 5 and 6 classes. Experience of the SATs is obviously desirable as the schools holds high expectations of the children in terms of their KS2 SATs performance.
This is a lovely, well-resourced school and the staff pride themselves on the friendly and welcoming atmosphere that they encourage. The children are well-behaved and polite, making this an excellent opportunity to work in a fantastic school. We will accept applications from both experienced Upper KS2Teachers and strong NQTs who are happy to work in a middle school environment.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK schools, preferably as a Upper KS2 Teacher
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Upper KS2 Teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the Year 5 and Year 6 national curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Upper KS2 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you!
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.