One of our lovely partnership primary schools is Gateshead is keenly seeking a primary teacher to join them on a part-time basis (details TBC) until the summer. This is to work as a PPA Cover Teacher, teaching classes across the EYFS and KS1 meaning that the successful candidate will be expected to undertake the planning, teaching and assessment of the appropriate year groups' curriculum.
This is a growing school which is located in a modern, well-resourced building, meaning that the successful PPA Cover Teacher can expect to be well supported whilst working there. The staff are friendly and welcoming, making this an excellent opportunity to join a lovely school community. This role is suitable for both NQTs and experienced teachers as long as they are happy to plan, teach and assess in a range of year groups.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as a primary teacher in UK schools
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a PPA Cover Teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the EYFS development matters and KS1 curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of PPA Cover Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of PPA Cover Teacher has been unsuccessful.