One of our lovely partnership primary schools is Gateshead is keenly seeking a new Primary Teacher to work with them on a regular supply basis covering as and when needed across the whole primary age range. They therefore need somebody who is flexible and versatile in their approach and who will become a valued part of the school community who is continually welcomed back.
This is a growing school which is located in a modern, well-resourced building, meaning that the successful candidate can expect to be well supported whilst working there. The staff are friendly and welcoming and are keen to find a new Primary Teacher who really fits in well with their ethos. This role is suitable for both NQTs and experienced teachers as long as they are happy to plan, teach and assess in a range of year groups.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as a Primary Teacher in UK schools
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Primary Teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the primary curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Primary Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.