EYFS Teacher - Gateshead
One of our fantastic partnership primary schools in Gateshead is looking for an enthusiastic and capable EYFS Teacher to work on a full-time basis in their Reception class from March 2019 until the summer.
This is a medium-sized, friendly school where staff work together as a supportive team to ensure that the children have the best possible education. The successful candidate should therefore aim to become a valued part of the school community for the duration of their stay.
We will accept applications from both experienced EYFS Teachers and strong NQTs who have a proven track record of promoting pupil progress in Nursery and/or Reception; the most important thing for the school is to find the 'right' person for the job, someone who fits in well with the school ethos.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as a EYFS Teacher
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a EYFS Teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the Development Matters
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of EYFS Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this EYFS Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of EYFS Teacher has been unsuccessful.