Primary Teachers and NQTs
The Education Network are seeking strong Primary Teachers (including NQTs) to meet the demand of our fantastic partnership primary schools in Gateshead and South Tyneside. We can offer daily, weekly and long term bookings on a part time and full time basis. Please apply to this advert for an informal call-back and more information.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have the following:
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in as a Primary Teacher UK primary schools
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Primary Teacher
*Solid subject knowledge across the primary curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Primary Teacher then we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering with us must have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure or be willing to do so and must be able to provide two years worth of referencing.