Maths Teacher - Gateshead
The Education Network is currently working in partnership with an 'Outstanding' school in Gateshead in search of a teacher of Maths. The role is initially temporary ongoing, with a February start, however there is an opportunity for the successful candidate to be appointed on school contract.
Requirements for this role:
- QTS or other UK recognised Teaching qualification.
- Experience teaching Maths at KS3-4.
- A degree in a relevant subject.
- Experience in the classroom
- Have strong interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills.
The Education Network has become first choice for secondary schools across the region for both daily and long term supply cover. We also work with our client schools on exclusive permanent recruitment opportunities not advertised anywhere else.
We have developed a unique CPD programme for our teachers and support staff and you could also benefit from the ongoing training we provided to all our staff free of charge as and when the courses are released thought the course of the academic year.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.