KS1 Teaching Assistant - Winlaton - Jan 2019 ongoing
One of our lovely partnership primary schools in Winlaton is currently looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Level 3 KS1 Teaching Assistant to support them on a full-time basis from January 2019. This is to cover long-term sickness which is likely to run on for at least a term, though potentially longer.
The successful candidate will be providing learning support throughout KS1 and the school have requested that they have experience teaching phonics sessions using Read Write Inc. This is a friendly, supportive school meaning that the successful candidate can expect to be welcomed and supported for the duration of their stay.
We will accept applications from both experienced KS1 Teaching Assistants and recently qualified practitioners as long as they have experience with RWI phonics and promoting pupil progress in KS1.
Successful candidates MUST:
* Hold their Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
* Have recent and relevant experience supporting learning in UK primary schools
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the teacher on 1:1, small group or whole class basis, depending on what is required
*Have experience leading phonics sessions using Read Write Inc
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a KS1 Teaching Assistant
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of KS1Teaching Assistant or would simply like to ask a few questions, then please apply directly to this advert to request a call-back; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of KS1 Teaching Assistant has been unsuccessful.