Year 1 Teacher required in South Tyneside
The Education Network are looking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher for a well performing partnership school in SouthTyneside. The role will be a fixed one year contract to cover Maternity leave. The school need someone on a full time basis, 5 days per week and will begin February 2019 until February 2020. You will be responsible for planning, delivering and assessing engaging lessons across a broad range of primary subjects. Experience delivering extra curricular activities such as a sport or music would be beneficial but not essential. NQTs with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
An ideal candidate will have:
- A UK recognised teaching qualification.
- Experience working in Early Years/ Key Stage 1.
- A friendly, creative approach to teaching.
- Good behaviour management skills.
- An ability to plan and deliver effective lessons.
- A good understanding of the Primary National Curriculum.
This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a relaxed, friendly environment. You will be given the flexibility to plan lessons to suit your teaching style and given the opportunity to mold eager, young minds.
Working with The Education Network you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience within the education sector.
- Key partnerships including North East SCITT & Newcastle University.
- Best pay for NQT's and experienced teachers.
- FREE access to courses contributing to your Continued Professional Development (CPD).
- Access to Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), maternity pay and paternity pay.
If you would like further information regarding the role or wish to apply, please contact Jon Graham at The Education Network Education via email firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures and references. Education Network is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
If you apply & have not heard back from us within 3 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.