KS1 Teacher - Gateshead
We are currently seeking a strong KS1 Teacher who will be available to work within one of our lovely partnership schools in Gateshead from February to July 2019. This is a full-time role working in either Y1 or Y2 (TBC), and the school are happy to support NQTs through a term of their NQT year. Their main priority is to find somebody who fits well with the ethos of school so the successful candidate should aim to become a valued part of the school community for the duration of their stay.
We will accept applications from both experienced KS1 Teachers and confident NQTs who have a good track record of promoting pupil progress in KS1. Successful candidates will be expected to undertake all planning, teaching and assessing of the appropriate year group's curriculum and should make use of school behaviour and marking policies to ensure continuity for the children.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK primary schools
* Ability teach and reflect upon engaging intervention sessions which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a KS1 Teacher
*Solid subject knowledge across the whole primary curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of KS1 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this KS1 Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of KS1 Teacher has been unsuccessful.