EYFS/KS1 Teaching Assistant - Ashington
We are keenly seeking an enthusiastic, confident and capable EYFS/KS1Teaching Assistant to work within one of our lovely partnership primary schools in Ashington. This is a full-time role supporting learning at the school's lower site (working with children in the Early Years and KS1) and it will run until summer 2019, though there is the potential for a permanent offer of employment at the end if the school feel they have found the 'right' person.
We will accept applications from both experienced EYFS/KS1 Teaching Assistants and recently qualified practitioners who are excited to learn and develop as professionals. Successful candidates will be expected to provide learning support across a range of abilities, and should aim to become a valued part of the school community for the duration of their stay.
Successful candidates MUST:
* Hold their Level 3 Primary Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
* Have recent and relevant experience supporting learning in UK schools, preferably in the Early Years and KS1
* Possess good behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the teacher on a 1:1, small group or whole class basis, depending on what is required
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a EYFS/KS1Teaching Assistant
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of EYFS/KS1 Teaching Assistant or would simply like to ask a few questions, then please apply directly to this advert to request a call-back; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of EYFS/KS1 Teaching Assistant has been unsuccessful.