PPA/Y3 Teacher - South Tyneside
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, confident and capable PPA/Y3 Teacher who will be available to work within one of our lovely partnership schools in South Tyneside on a full-time, ongoing basis starting as soon as possible. This is a fairly small school, located just a stone's throw away from the open countryside, and it prides itself on its strong cultural heritage and community feel.
We will accept applications from both experienced Teachers and confident NQTs who have a good track record of promoting pupil progress in KS2. Successful candidates will be expected to cover PPA across the whole school in the mornings and teach the Y3 class every afternoon.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK primary schools
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a PPA/Y3 Teacher
*Solid subject knowledge across the whole primary curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of PPA/Y3 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this PPA/Y3 Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of PPA/Y3 Teacher has been unsuccessful.