The Education Network are currently looking for a teacher who could cover key stage 2 music in a large primary school in Ahington. This would be a full time position running from January up until the summer.
Strong behaviour management is very much needed as there could be large classes.
NQT's and experienced teachers are both welcome to apply.
To be considered for the role, one must meet the following criteria:
- A UK recognised teaching qualification.
- Experience working in KS2
- A friendly, creative approach to teaching.
- Good behaviour management skills.
- An ability to plan and deliver effective lessons.
- A good understanding of the Primary National Curriculum
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures and references. Education Network is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
If you apply & have not heard back from us within 3 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.