Primary Teaching Assistant - West Newcastle
We are currently seeking a confident, capable and hard-working Primary Teaching Assistant to work within one of our fantastic partnership primary schools in West Newcastle.
This is a full-time role which will last until the summer holidays and the successful candidate will be supporting learning within the Year 5 class. The school in question is fairly small and has a strong community feel, making it a lovely, supportive place to work.
We will accept applications from both experienced Primary Teaching Assistants and recently qualified practitioners who are excited to learn and develop as professionals. Successful candidates will be expected to provide learning support across a range of abilities, and should aim to become a valued part of the school community for the duration of their stay.
Successful candidates MUST:
* Hold their Level 3 Primary Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
* Have recent and relevant experience supporting learning in UK schools
* Possess good behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the teacher on a 1:1, small group or whole class basis, depending on what is required
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Primary Teaching Assistant
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Primary Teaching Assistant or would simply like to ask a few questions, then please apply directly to this advert; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Primary Teaching Assistant has been unsuccessful.