Primary Teaching Assistant - Hexham
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, confident and capable Primary Teaching Assistant to work with one of our lovely partnership first schools in Hexham. The school regularly request our high-quality support staff for both day-to-day and long term cover, although there is always the possibility of a permanent offer of employment for candidates who really fit in well with the school community and ethos.
This is a fairly small, rural school which strongly values kindness and acceptance of others, giving it a lovely welcoming feel. It is therefore the ideal setting for a KS1 or LKS2 teaching assistant to gain some excellent experience in a positive and productive environment.
We will accept applications from both experienced Primary Teaching Assistants and recently qualified practitioners who are excited to learn and develop as professionals. Successful candidates will be expected to provide learning support across a range of abilities, and should aim to become a valued part of the school community.
Successful candidates MUST:
* Hold their Level 3 Primary Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
* Have recent and relevant experience supporting learning in UK schools
* Possess good behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the teacher on a 1:1, small group or whole class basis, depending on what is required
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Primary Teaching Assistant
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Primary Teaching Assistant, then please apply directly to this advert for more information; we look forward to hearing from you!
The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this Primary Teaching Assistant vacancy. If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.