Primary Teacher - Hexham
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, confident and capable Primary Teacher to work with one of our lovely partnership first schools in Hexham. The school regularly request our high-quality teachers for both day-to-day and long term cover, although there is the possibility of a permanent offer of employment for candidates who really fit in well with the school community and ethos.
This is a fairly small, rural school which strongly values kindness and acceptance of others, giving it a lovely welcoming feel. It is therefore the ideal setting for a KS1 or LKS2 teacher to gain some excellent experience in a positive and productive environment.
The school will accept applications from both experienced teachers and confident NQTs who have a good track record of promoting pupil progress at KS1 and LKS2. Successful candidates will be expected to either deliver pre-prepared lessons to a high standard or undertake all planning, teaching and assessment of the appropriate year group's curriculum when working on a longer term basis.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK primary schools
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Primary Teacher
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Primary Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information; we look forward to hearing from you!
The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this Primary Teacher vacancy. If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.