KS1 Teacher - Gateshead
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, confident and capable KS1 Teacher who will be available to work within one of our fantastic partnership schools in Gateshead on a full-time basis from January 2019 until July 2019.
This is fairly small school which is located in the heart of Gateshead and the staff pride themselves on their ability to pull together and work as an effective team to create a positive and productive learning environment. The school has a lovely welcoming atmosphere so the successful candidate should aim to become a valued member of the school community for the duration of their stay.
We will accept applications from both experienced KS1 Teachers and confident NQTs who have a good track record of promoting pupil progress in Year 1 and Year 2. Successful candidates will be expected to all planning, teaching and assessment of the appropriate year group's curriculum.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK primary schools
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
*Experience planning and leading phonics sessions
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a KS1 Teacher
*Experience of the KS1 SATs is a bonus!
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of KS1 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert or email email@example.com for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this KS1 Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of KS1 Teacher has been unsuccessful.