Full-Time KS1/EYFS Teaching Assistant - North Tyneside
We are currently seeking a capable, passionate and hard-working KS1/EYFS Teaching Assistant to work on a full-time basis until Christmas within one of our fantastic partnership primary schools in Wallsend.
This is a lovely small school which is located in a fairly challenging geographic area, meaning that the Teaching Assistant in question will have to possess strong behaviour management skills and be able to effectively work as part of a team with the class teacher to create a positive and productive learning environment.
We will accept applications from both experienced EYFS/KS1 Teaching Assistants and recently qualified practitioners who are excited to learn and develop as professionals. Successful candidates will be expected to provide learning support across a range of abilities, and should aim to become a valued part of the school community.
Successful candidates MUST:
* Hold their Level 3 EYFS/KS1 Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
* Have recent and relevant experience supporting learning in UK schools
* Possess good behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the teacher on a 1:1, small group or whole class basis, depending on what is required
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a EYFS/KS1 Teaching Assistant
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of EYFS/KS1 Teaching Assistant or would simply like to ask a few questions, then please apply directly to this advert; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of EYFS/KS1 Teaching Assistant has been unsuccessful.