Full-Time Primary Teaching Assistant - Gateshead
We are currently seeking a capable, passionate and hard-working Primary Teaching Assistant to work on a full-time basis within one of our fantastic partnership primary schools in Gateshead.
This is a medium-sized, modern primary school in the heart of Gateshead and they are looking for an enthusiastic teaching assistant who can support learning in their Y4 class until the end of the academic year (July 2019).
We will accept applications from both experienced Primary Teaching Assistants and recently qualified practitioners who are excited to learn and develop as professionals. Successful candidates will be expected to provide learning support across a range of abilities, and should aim to become a valued part of the school community.
Successful candidates MUST:
* Hold their Level 3 Primary Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
* Have recent and relevant experience supporting learning in UK schools
* Possess good behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the teacher on a 1:1, small group or whole class basis, depending on what is required
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Primary Teaching Assistant
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Primary Teaching Assistant or would simply like to ask a few questions, then please apply directly to this advert; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Primary Teaching Assistant has been unsuccessful.