Location - Mid-Cheshire, UK
The Education Network is currently seeking a French Language Assistant for an 'outstanding' Secondary High School in the central Cheshire area-on a part time basis to work with students in years 10-13 (approximately 4 hours per week). The role will commence as soon as the right candidate is sourced, and could potentially lead to a permanent position for the right candidate. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a very pro-active school, forward thinking school-with strong community links, and an ethos to encourage students to enjoy their learning environment.
You will work under the guidance of teaching staff, to support the students in and out of the classroom. You should have excellent communication skills in both French & English as you will have to liaise between both the students and class teachers.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working in a similar environment
- A willingness to participate in relevant training and development opportunities
- Be keen to learn and develop professionally
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Be pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievements
- Have a passion for education and raising the achievement of all children
To express interest, please submit a CV via the link below, and if suitably qualified our consultant will contact you to further discuss the role.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.