NQT's / Experienced Teachers - Do you want free time to enjoy life after the bell goes!!!!
Then your 2019 checklist should be as follows:-
- Stop drowning in paperwork.
- Achieve fantastic rates of pay.
- Enjoy flexible work.
- Join The Education Network
The Education Network are extremely busy in Widnes and looking to recruit Primary Teachers (QTS and NQT) now!!
What we need from you:-
- Ready and raring to go - whether work is pre booked or on the day
- Actually be a qualified teacher and know the new curriculum.
- Be inspiring - that way both you and children will love the lessons more.
- Enjoy being a teacher!!!
If you think that this work sounds for you and want to be part of our success then please call Carl on 01925 247820 for an informal chat. Or, you can email email@example.com
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. For further information about working as a supply teacher for The Education Network please apply below.
Searches related to this post:, primary teacher, primary, supply teacher, supply, cover, primary, KS1, KS2
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.