Is your school meeting your expectations on its journey to outstanding status?
Are you in control of OFSTED or do you feel it controls you?
Do you need support completing your SEF?
Would you like to see faster results in improving pupil attainment?
The Education Network are pleased to introduce you to the new consultancy service built specifically to support your school in raising its achievements. We work in conjunction with an experienced Headteacher who directed his school into becoming a leading example in the Local Authority in the effective application of assessment methodology and the use of assessment data. The Education Network guarantee progress by focussing on the needs of the pupils, staff and school, and offer assistance in a variety of ways including:
Call one of our friendly consultants
- Training all staff in the optimum use of Assessment For Learning
- Supporting Headteachers in setting challenging but attainable targets for teaching staff
- Supporting schools in carrying out effective, constructive self-evaluation
- Helping schools achieve the best results possible during OFSTED
- Improving data analysis capability using all available tools such as Raiseonline
- Training for your school’s Governors
at The Education Network now to find out how this specialist service can support you and your school in delivering sustainable, positive results.